Welcome to The Rose Cottage in De Bruce. As an essential business, we are accepting guests and are following the New York State Governor’s executive orders to keep our inn safe and clean. Following these guidelines to make your stay the best it can be is paramount:
* Regular hand washing and use of hand sanitizer
* Daily health screenings for staff
* Rooms sanitized before and after guest’s stay. Ask Guest Services for room needs during your stay.
* Repeated cleaning of high touch surfaces with CDC and FDA approved disinfectants and methods
throughout the day
* Ozonated air as an additional precaution
We ask all guests to respect fellow guests by maintaining a minimum 6-foot separation in common areas and, if necessary, wearing a mask.
New York State requires quarantine and self-reporting, if you are visiting us from one of the designated states. See details at https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory.